Casamigos Anejo Tequila
Casamigos añejo tequila is a complex, flavorful entry into the world of aged tequilas. Although it errs on the sweeter side of things, herbaceous agave notes absolutely shine through, leading to a balanced and crowd-pleasing flavor profile.
- We hand-select the finest 100% Blue Weber agaves, grown in the rich red clay soil and cool climate of the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Our Master Distiller uses a special yeast blend resulting in a consistent, refined flavor, unlike the commercial yeasts others use.
- Casamigos Anejo Tequila, aged for 14 months in premium American white oak barrels, has a beautifully pure and refined complex aroma with soft caramel and vanilla notes.
- It’s the perfect balance of sweetness from the blue weber agaves, layered with barrel oak and subtle hints of spice with a lingering smooth finish. We love Casamigos on the rocks, by the shot, and at times straight from the bottle.
- Our idea was to create the best-tasting, smoothest Tequilas and Mezcal, that don’t have to be covered up with salt or lime. So, we did. Casamigos Anejo Tequila – the darker, finer, bolder choice.
- Casamigos Blanco is best served neat on the rocks or as a perfect base for cocktails such as the classic margarita. To make simply mix 2 oz Casamigos Blanco Tequila, 1 oz fresh lime juice, .25 oz fresh orange juice, .5 oz agave nectar, and .5 oz orange liqueur of your choice in a shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously, and then strain into a rocks glass. Add fresh ice and garnish with a lime wheel. Enjoy!
Bright, clean agave and tropical fruit notes with a lingering fruit-and-spice finish An excellent sipper, but approachable enough to be brought into cocktails Probably the best of the three Casamigos tequila expressions
Back in the early 2010s, famous actor George Clooney and his nightlife entrepreneur buddy Rande Gerber were building vacation homes next to each other in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. (As one does when they are incredibly wealthy.) The pair had been sampling local tequila trying to find the perfect one to stock their homes and, after working their way through the available offerings and finding none to their taste, they decided to simply make their own. (Again, as one does when they are incredibly wealthy.) Their goal was to create a tequila that tasted great and didn’t burn going down, minimized any hangover, and could be taken straight or over ice.
There are no reviews yet.